Peppers Guest House Hunter Valley
Australia, Hunter Valley
Thursday, 20th June - 6:51pm
- Family Oriented
Peppers Guest House Hunter Valley, Australia, is ideally located two hours north of Sydney and first opened its doors in 1984 as the very first Peppers Retreat. The concept of a contemporary style guesthouse offering relaxation, fine wine and gourmet dining in luxury surrounds was an instant success and remain the defining elements at the core of our Peppers Retreats today.
Offering a variety of accommodation styles, our retreat features 48 deluxe accommodation rooms and suites, each tastefully furnished in Peppers' distinctive boutique style. There is also one exclusive self-contained four bedroom cottage, The Homestead.
Nestled in the heart of New South Wales, Hunter Valley wine country, Peppers Guest House embodies the spirit of the Hunter and is one of the region's best loved retreats perfect for a weekend getaway or short break.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens and overlooking vineyards, the comfort and elegance of our accommodation combined with Restaurant Sanctuary's long standing reputation for exceptional fine food and wine sees guests return to our retreat year after year.
Slip into the indulgent world of our stunning retreat, sip delicious local Hunter wines on the terrace or head to the retreat's own endota spa for a touch of invigorating pampering. At sunset, head to the veranda outside award-winning Restaurant Sanctuary and enjoy a glass of crisp Semillon or famous Hunter Shiraz overlooking the beauty of a sun-set over the vines - you even might be lucky enough to enjoy a visit from the local kangaroos.
The Hunter Valley is one of Australia's great wine producing regions with over 100 wineries and Peppers Guest House is ideally located to explore a wide variety of these picturesque properties. Offsite you can also enjoy activities including hot air ballooning, golf, bushwalks, horse riding, 4WD tours and cheese tasting at the Hunter Valley Cheese Company.
To find out more information about this destination including Weather, Time or Cultural information, please visit the Travel Planner - Australia.
- LCD television
- 8 free Foxtel channels including 3 movie channels and 8 free to air channels
- Direct dial STD/ISD telephones
- Alarm clock/radio
- Mini bar
- Ensuite bathroom with shower (13 rooms with baths)
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- High speed broadband internet access
- Daily housekeeping service
- Business services
- Laundry service
- Fully equipped kitchen and open fireplace in The Homestead
- 48 deluxe accommodation rooms and suites, and four bedroom cottage (The Homestead)
- Indoor pool, spa and sauna
- Restaurant Sanctuary offering local and seasonal produce
- endota spa facility
- Private outdoor swimming pool, courtyard with children‚Äôs play area, and wide verandas for Homestead guests
- Business and conference meetings rooms
- Retreat weddings
- In-room dining
- Tennis court
- Bike riding
- Winery tours and wine tastings
- Gourmet tours
- Hunter Valley Wine School
- Hunter Valley Cheese Company
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Opera in the Vineyards
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wine Country Skydiving
- Helicopter Flights
- Horse riding
- Horse and carriage rides
- Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop
- Laser Skirmish
Peppers Guest House
Pokolbin, 2320, NSW,
Tel: +61 2 4993 8999
Fax: +61 2 4998 7739